CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

An issue that is important in our society.

An issue that we have in our society is the new train way the government has asked to build. I know that when my dad drives around downtown with me in the back seat and playing my video games or listening to my MP3 all of a sudden i fly up (not really the seat belt held me down) and bang my head on the side window. While i am massaging my poor head i look out the window and i see cracks and drills, workers, post signs. The one question that first pops into my head is " Is the train transportation a very good idea?" I asked my dad about question hoping to get a very goo awnser and says " Really i don`t think so I think it`s a very bad idea because you see all those businesses by the construction? They are losing alot of customers and i usally wonder how their customers are going to get in to the parking lot and give them business?" Up to now i have really thought about it good.

0 comments: