CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

What does it mean to be human?What is the point of life?

What does it mean to be human? My opinion of being human is living. Living is one of the things we should be grateful for. Some people don't see how living is something you don't get a second chance for. People think that living is just a heavy burden because they usually have problems.Some of their problems are to much for them that they decide to end their life, or destroy it. Life is the cause of meaningful experiences.
The point of life is not my place to tell anyone. My opinion is that life is to have fun. Not have too many stress or problem. Life isn't here to make you feel useless. The purpose of life is to enjoy and make the most of everything. Life shouldn't feel like a burden. I feel that life is one of the gifts that I will always cherish.

0 comments: