CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What do you see in this picture? What methods are they using?


What I see in this picture is that there is a lot of women that are marching down the street , and in the picture they are holding the American flag. They're holding banners that say vote for women. In the picture all the women are wearing white.I think that the method they are using is involving children in the march.They are marching down the street to get attention , so i guess that is another method. There are ladies in this picture that have babies so I'm guessing that they are girls.What i feel that they are trying to say is that little girls should growing up with the same rights as men do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.