CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

My Goals for third and fourth quarter.

1.Work harder on my grades
2. Try to get better skills on my violin and learn harder music
3. Be a better person to the community

For third and fourth quarter i want to get my grade higher. A way i can try to get my grades up is study for my test longer and pay a bit more attention to my teacher that i need help on. I want to show my parents that i can pull my grades up higher if i work harder. I am going to start working on my grades this quarter all the way up to the end of the school year. I will try to focus harder and try to understand more about what the question asks me than just looking at it and writing something down. For my violin i will try to take my violin home more often and practice my music everyday. To learn harder music i will ask my mom or dad to take me to a music store to buy harder music.I also want to be a better person t the community by helping more people and doing extra community service hours even if i go beyond three to five hours i want to help our community more than i have the past quarters. These are my goals and my plans on how to accomplish them.

0 comments: